30g cashew nuts
1 tbsp ghee
Heat the ghee and fry the cashews and sultanas.
1. Break up the string hoppers and moisten with the coconut milk.
2. Mix the prawns in ½ teaspoon chilli powder and ¼ teaspoon salt and deep fry.
3. In a mortar and pestle grind the ginger and garlic.
4. In a frypan or wok heat the ghee or margarine. Add cinnamon, cardamom pods and cloves.
5. Stir quickly, add the garlic and ginger paste.
6. Add the curry leaves and rampe and then carrots and leeks.
7. Turn the heat down and let the vegetables cook for a few minutes. Add string hoppers and salt, stir well.
8. Chop up fried prawns and add.
9. Make the omelette, cut into thin strips and garnish on top together with the cashews and sultanas.